A state-owned public higher education institution
Higher School of Telecommunications and Post – Sofia is a state-owned public college, accredited and recognized by the National Evaluation and Accreditation Agency.
By Decision of the National Assembly in 2015 College of Telecommunications and Post was transformed into the University of Telecommunications and Post, with activity: training of graduates in specialties of higher education from professional directions „Communication and computer equipment“ and „Administration and Management“.
Today at the University of Telecommunications and Posts offers education in the specialties:
• Telecommunications Technologies;
• Telecommunications networks;
• Wireless Communications and Broadcasting;
• Telecommunications Informatics;
• Computer administration of software applications;
• Management and Information Technology in Telecommunications and Post.